- For extra eyes and ears, many institutions employ student security guards
- UC Davis pepper spray report faults administrators, police
- Experts and activists question use of pepper spray at Davis
- Shooter kills one, injures others at Seattle Pacific U.
- Delay of pepper spray report frustrates Davis campus
Campus police officers shot and killed a 38-year-old male graduate student at California State University at San Bernardino, The Press-Enterprise reported. Authorities said that the officers responded to a disturbance and that the man they shot became violent with officers before they shot him.
The Los Angeles Times reported that family members of the student said that he suffered from a mental disorder and had stopped taking his medication. The Times reported that during the altercation, the student was kicking one police officer in the head, was using police pepper spray against officers and was grabbing police batons.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories