- New MLA analysis sheds light on the much-discussed humanities job market
- Minority and female scholars more likely than counterparts to lose interest in academic careers in biomedical science
- Essay on how to build a diverse hiring pool for faculty jobs
- A Growing Supply of Minority Ph.D.s
- Historians association and four doctoral programs start new effort to broaden Ph.D. education
Connecticut, Middlebury and Williams Colleges on Friday announced a new effort to diversify the faculties of liberal arts colleges. The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation is providing funds for the colleges to work with Columbia University and the University of California at Berkeley to organize an annual event where students at 23 liberal arts colleges will learn about graduate school opportunities at research universities and careers for those who earn doctorates, create research internships at the two universities for under-represented students at the colleges, and create postdoctoral fellowships for new Ph.D.s at the universities to experience life at liberal arts colleges.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories