Reports of sexual assaults at the three U.S. military academies are up 23 percent this year, the Associated Press reported. Nearly half of the 80 reported cases involved victims who sought medical assistance but who did not seek investigations of the incidents.
- Forty years after first female cadets, service academies still exempt from Title IX
- White House calls on colleges to do more to combat sexual assault
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- Federal scrutiny of campus sexual assaults spills into the states
- White House publishes new rules for reporting, investigating sexual assaults
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories