A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by Colorado Christian University challenging the new federal health-care law, the Associated Press reported. Government lawyers have been arguing that because of new regulations for religious employers, which gave those employers more time to comply with the law, it is premature for the law to be challenged on the claim that it violates the rights of those employers.
- Department of Health and Human Services issues final rule on contraceptive mandate
- Court Dismisses College Challenge to Birth Control Mandate
- Obama proposes compromise with religious colleges on contraception mandate
- Wheaton College covered emergency contraception before mandate controversy
- Final rule issued on college health plans, birth control
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories