Richard Blanco will today be named as the poet for President Obama's second inaugural, The New York Times reported. Blanco's website features numerous articles about him and his poetry. The University of Pittsburgh Press and the University of Arizona Press have published collections of his work. He has held teaching positions at Central Connecticut State, Florida International and Georgetown Universities and at Miami Dade College.
- Essay on political science study of dog ownership and voting
- Adjunct leaders consider strategies to force change
- Inaugural Poet Boosts Sales at U. of Pittsburgh Press
- Machen Will Remain U. of Florida President
- New Scholarship for the 'Average Student'
- Colorado Christian U. Suit on Health Law Dismissed
- Oil boom and trust of conservative lawmakers means more money for North Dakota colleges
- Experts on rhetoric and political communication give Obama address good, but not great, reviews
Search for Jobs