Florida A&M University has blocked the university's student newspaper, The Famuan, from publishing until the staff goes through additional training, The Tallahassee Democrat reported. Further, the university has removed the advisor of the student newspaper. The Student Press Law Center also reported that staff members are being told that they must reapply for their positions. The moves follow a libel lawsuit against the newspaper.
- New veteran support centers struggle to gain students' trust
- Lumina's new strategies for big completion goal
- California Sued Over Law Banning LSAT 'Flagging'
- CC of San Francisco Seeks Extension
- New book challenges the idea that professors don't care about teaching
- Hamas University Starts Hebrew Program
- Division I Basketball Players Graduate at Lower Rates Than Non-Athletes
- Study of British university students points to issue of bias in academic hiring
Search for Jobs