Florida A&M University has blocked the university's student newspaper, The Famuan, from publishing until the staff goes through additional training, The Tallahassee Democrat reported. Further, the university has removed the advisor of the student newspaper. The Student Press Law Center also reported that staff members are being told that they must reapply for their positions. The moves follow a libel lawsuit against the newspaper.
- Donor Reportedly Endowed a Chair -- and Filled It
- Testing an Anti-Hazing Law
- Quick Takes: Texas Loan Shortfall, Tale of a Trade School, ACLU Backs Churchill, iPhones Not to Blame, American's Choice, Missed Paychecks, Accreditors Fire Back, 61 Presidents Sign Anti-Rankings Pledge, Oxford Revises Admissions
- Texas Showdown
- The Fix That Wasn't In
- What happened to Texas A&M's plan to open a branch campus in Nazareth?
- Texas A
- Quick Takes: More Nepotism in Ga., Court Loss for Community College, Michigan-Shanghai Pact, NCAA Study on Division II, Unpaid Professors at Florida A
Search for Jobs