Critics of Helen Dragas, who as board chair of the University of Virginia led the failed attempt to oust Teresa Sullivan as president, took to the skies Wednesday, with a banner flown in Richmond urging lawmakers to reject the re-appointment of Dragas to the board, The Richmond Times-Dispatch reported. The banner said: “Restore Integrity at U.Va. Don't Confirm Dragas.” The article said it was not known who arranged for the banner's display.
- Virginia governor reappoints controversial U.Va. board member
- U.Va. board tries to move past leadership controversy
- UVa board poised to reappoint ousted president, but not without objection
- U.Va. board reinstates president Sullivan and prepares for strategic planning effort
- U.Va. board retreat focuses on structure and attitudes
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories