- Competencies Over Courses in Medical Education
- MLA report calls for Ph.D. program reform, including cutting time to degree
- Animals in the Med School Classroom
- Quick Takes: Medical College Group to Study Conflicts of Interest, Virginia Professors Object to Semester at Sea Link
- Medical Education, Steeped in Tradition
The American Medical Association on Thursday announced a $10 million, five-year campaign to encourage medical schools to rethink how they educate future doctors. The medical group says it hopes its grants will spur new methods for teaching or assessing competencies for medical students, improving understanding of the health care system in medical training, and strengthening the professionalism of future doctors.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories