Texas A&M University announced a major campaign to increase enrollment in engineering, with the goal of enrolling 25,000 students (more than double current levels) by 2025. The effort will involve both recruiting more students, but also looking for ways to improve the educational experience of engineering students.
- Connecticut and Texas aim to grow STEM enrollment, but take different approaches
- Starbucks doubles its higher education program
- College enrollment demand flattens in Australia
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- British university joins American institutions in Qatar
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories