- New Presidents or Provosts: American InterContinental U., Brooklyn College, College of Western Idaho, Colorado State U., Cosumnes River College, Medgar Evers College, Montana State U.-Northern
- At CUNY, Religious Studies, or Religion?
- National Adjunct Walkout Day approaches, attracting both enthusiasm and questions
- Essay on how boards should deal with firing a president
- Introducing India to Community College
William L. Pollard, who has clashed repeatedly with faculty and student leaders, has resigned as president of Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York, The New York Times reported. Faculty members at the college have twice voted no confidence in him, and students organized a class walkout last year to demand his departure. His critics say he shifted resources away from programs vital to education and the local community. Pollard's defenders have said that he was focused on good management for the institution.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories