Title

Gas Leak Sickens Chemistry Students at Villanova

February 13, 2013
 
 

A gas leak at Villanova University on Tuesday left 10 students in a freshman chemistry course ill, and at least one hospitalized, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. The first student to become ill thought she was having an asthma attack, but then her nose started to bleed and other student felt nauseous and it was clear that there was a problem in the air.

 

Be the first to know.
Get our free daily newsletter.

 

 
+ -

Expand commentsHide comments  —   Join the conversation!

Opinions on Inside Higher Ed

Inside Higher Ed’s Blog U

What Others Are Reading

  • Viewed
  • Past:
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
  • Year
Back to Top