We can't say we're sure why this is taking off at Boston University or whether it will spread, but the hot Facebook page for BU students is Banana University, featuring photographs of and commentary about students eating bananas. And, of course, Banana University also has a Tumblr and a Twitter feed.
- Emory president sets off uproar with statements on three-fifths compromise and then apologizes
- Interview with controversial anthropologist Napoleon Chagnon, author of 'Noble Savages'
- Essay on teaching students who aren't comfortable writing with others around
- Coach Wins a Student Tuition for a Semester With Half-Court Shot
- International students complain about the quality of education at an unaccredited California institution
- Essay about finding first job in student affairs
- UNC-Chapel Hill Chancellor Holden Thorp to become provost at Washington University in St. Louis
- Virginia bill would allow student groups to bar members who don't agree with various ideas
Search for Jobs