Northern Illinois University has fired Donald Grady as police chief, The Chicago Tribune reported. Grady was hailed as a hero for his response to a campus shooting five years ago, but his dismissal follows reports of police misconduct in a rape case. Grady is planning to appeal the dismissal.
- 6 Killed in Northern Illinois Shooting
- Live From Another Stunned Campus...
- Supreme Court rejects appeal from Ward Churchill
- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- Quick Takes: DuPage President Ousted, Race and Educational Attainment in Canada, Ala. Judge Reinstates Fired Community College President, College of Lake County to Arm Police
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary