The chair of architecture at the University of Utah, Prescott Muir, has agreed to stay on, reversing his decision to leave the position, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. Muir's departure was widely blamed by students and faculty members on Brenda Case Scheer, dean of the College of Architecture and Planning at Utah. She issued an apology for making decisions about Muir "without full information," and that apology cleared the way for Muir to stay on.
- In Praise of Small Conferences
- Gender Status and Single-Sex Dorms
- New presidents or provosts Alfred State Idaho Penn St. Brandywine St. Francis SMSU Southern Utah Florida
- Avoiding a Legal Shootout
- Quick Takes: Shooting Victim Costumes, Threats at Loyola Marymount and Northern Illinois, Duke Aid Plan, Board Shift at St. Thomas, Quest for Donors Ends Tradition, Gun-Free Rooms at Utah, Transitions at Madison and Texas A
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories