The government of British Columbia proposed Tuesday that the Canadian province adopt a unified system of quality assurance across all types of postsecondary education, which would replace separate systems that now exist and extend oversight to language schools that to date have gone without meaningful review.
- The Future of Accreditation?
- Cavanaugh essay how accreditation must change in era of open resources
- Competency-based education puts efficiency before learning (essay)
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Accreditation will change -- but survive
- Accountability, Canadian Style
- Mend It, Don't End It
- Towards harmonization of higher education in Southeast Asia
Search for Jobs