- International students complain about the quality of education at an unaccredited California institution
- Homeland Security Monitored Students
- San Jose students protest failure of university to punish faculty member who admitted to touching a female student
- Last Call for Blue Phones?
- New Programs: Forensics, Coastal Science, Health, Animal Science, Homeland Security, the Environment, Organic Agriculture
State regulators in California have ordered Aristotle University -- an unaccredited institution investigated for preying on foreign students -- to close, NBC San Diego reported. The television station, whose original reporting earlier this year prompted an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security, published a letter in which the state Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education said that Aristotle's founder, Xanthi Gionis, would face $50,000 in fines if he didn't shut the school in two weeks.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories