Female students in Liberia face widespread harassment, including the expectation that they will have sex with instructors or risk being failed, The Guardian reported. Women report that the power of male instructors is so strong that they can force women to retake courses if they refuse to have sex with their professors.
- If One Professor Gropes, Does Everyone Need Training?
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- Report details microaggressions on campuses for students of color and women
- Philosophy association considers whether it needs a code of conduct
- Essay on need for colleges to take more seriously the issue of harassment by faculty members of students
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories