U. of Tokyo Will Replace Admissions Exam
March 13, 2013
The University of Tokyo is planning to replace its admissions exam within five years, The Japan Times reported. In its place a new system will be created, based in large part on interviews and on recommendations from the high schools of applicants.
- Seeking additional credible information about Chinese applicants, colleges use video interviews
- New Standard for Getting In
- U.S. universities dominate in international patents
- Towards harmonization of higher education in Southeast Asia
- 'College Admissions for the 21st Century'
- SAT Subject Tests Face New Scrutiny
- Momentum for Non-Cognitive Reviews
- Reforming Selective College Admissions
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
As the only comprehensive community college in southwest Georgia, Bainbridge State College provides broad program offerings and emphasizes excellence...
Suffolk County Community College was founded in 1959 and officially opened in 1960. Located on Long Island in New York State, Suffolk County...