U. of Tokyo Will Replace Admissions Exam
March 13, 2013
The University of Tokyo is planning to replace its admissions exam within five years, The Japan Times reported. In its place a new system will be created, based in large part on interviews and on recommendations from the high schools of applicants.
- Seeking additional credible information about Chinese applicants, colleges use video interviews
- New Standard for Getting In
- U.S. universities dominate in international patents
- Towards harmonization of higher education in Southeast Asia
- 'College Admissions for the 21st Century'
- SAT Subject Tests Face New Scrutiny
- Momentum for Non-Cognitive Reviews
- Reforming Selective College Admissions
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...
Denmark Technical College is a public, comprehensive, Historically Black, two-year technical college located in rural Bamberg County. The College...