U. of Tokyo Will Replace Admissions Exam
March 13, 2013
The University of Tokyo is planning to replace its admissions exam within five years, The Japan Times reported. In its place a new system will be created, based in large part on interviews and on recommendations from the high schools of applicants.
- Seeking additional credible information about Chinese applicants, colleges use video interviews
- New Standard for Getting In
- Quick Takes: Bowdoin Drops Loans, Scrutiny for Pluto Press, Another Indian Student Murdered, Diversity Training Questioned, Purchasing Card Fraud, Admissions Snafu, Rules on 529 Plans, Strike Ends in Israel, Tokyo Starts English-Only Grad Program
- Towards harmonization of higher education in Southeast Asia
- 'College Admissions for the 21st Century'
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
As one of the nation's leading liberal arts colleges, Denison offers an authentic education in the fine arts, humanities, natural sciences, and...
The mission of Niagara County Community College is to provide a teaching and learning environment dedicated to excellence. Niagara County Community...