The Mozilla Foundation on Thursday debuted its system of standards and verification for digital badges, which are online representations of skills. The Open Badges 1.0 project, which the foundation has jointly worked on with the MacArthur Foundation since 2011, features free software that will enable organizations to develop and issue badges. So far more than 600 groups have signed up.
- Website recognizes military skills with digital badges
- UC Davis's groundbreaking digital badge system for new sustainable agriculture program
- How Will Mozilla's Open Badges Project Affect Higher Ed?
- A Course Badging Case Study
- The Value Problem in Digital Badging
- Research Funds for Technophiles
- How to use digital badges to help your classroom teaching (essay)
- New assessments from testing firms have job-market potential
Search for Jobs