- Senate votes to defund political science research, save tuition assistance in budget bill
- Suspension of military education benefits forces some students to drop out
- Quick Takes: Budget Games, Bias Found Against Lesbian Employee, Blood Drives Barred, Arson Admitted, SMU Considers Pub, Penn State Settles Brick Dispute, Touro May Sell Law School, Strike Ends in Canada, Torture Device Assignment, Scholarship for Waiter
- New Presidents or Provosts: Drury East Ga. Harding North Central UALR West Florida Yale
- In Admissions, a (Military) Chain of Command
Several colleges have created new scholarships to try to counter sequester-motivated suspension of tuition assistance from the U.S. Department of Defense for active-duty members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard and Marine Corps. Those institutions include Troy University, Southern New Hampshire University, Touro University, Park University, Endicott College and Drury University. Meanwhile, Sen. Jim Inhofe, an Oklahoma Republican, introduced an amendment that seeks to restore the funding.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories