A bus crash Saturday morning killed the coach of the women's lacrosse team at Seton Hill University, and the driver of the bus that was taking the team to a game at Millersville University. The coach, Kristina Quigley, was pregnant at the time and the unborn baby was also killed. The university is offering counseling for students and others.
- Football Slouches Towarda Former Women's College
- Expanded View of Travel Liability
- Boston University wrestlers make last-ditch effort to save program
- Quick Takes: Offensive Party at Tarleton State, Blackboard Patents to Be Reviewed, SMU Profs Seek Vote on Bush Institute, Senate Saves Tax Break for College Workers, Ohio U. Cuts Teams, Gender Gaps in Canada, Praise for Athletes' Travel Safety
- NCAA Throws Book at Cheating Coaches
- Experts work to address concussions in all sports, not just football
- Panel says things are better, but not perfect, for LGBT athletes
- U. of Minnesota at Duluth says departure of women's hockey coach 'financially driven'
Search for Jobs