- New Presidents or Provosts: Grand View College, National U. of Ireland-Galway, Spring Arbor U., Texas Southern U.
- Data Breaches Hit More Campuses
- New Presidents or Provosts: Brown U., Cambridge College, Earlham College, South Piedmont CC, Texas State U. System, Trinity College Dublin, U. of Illinois-Springfield, U. of West Georgia
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Quick Takes: Oversight of For-Profits in Calif., 30 Years for Killers of Vermont Anthropologist, San Diego Deal Probed, Eastern Ore. President Quits, Mixed Ruling on Student Press Case, Surge in Female Enrollment at RPI, Europe Extends Exchange Efforts
A former student at California State University-San Marcos on Thursday admitted to federal charges of wire fraud, access device fraud and unauthorized use of a computer, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The student had stolen the passwords of 745 students to vote for himself for student body president. After the fraud was discovered, a new election was scheduled.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories