Faculty members in arts and sciences at Rollins College have voted no confidence in President Lewis Duncan, The Orlando Sentinel reported. Faculty leaders said that Duncan has not worked well with them, or communicated well to the college. In a statement, he said that he disagreed with the criticism, and that he has "honored" the principles of shared governance.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Fort Lewis College, Lock Haven U., Milligan College, Memphis College of Art, U. of Maine-Orono, Wittenberg U.
- AAUP censures two institutions following violations of shared governance amid financial crises
- Tech start-up helping colleges institutionalize voter registration on campus
- Essay on the rhetoric missing from the Obama administration's comments on higher education
- New York University vote of no confidence raises debate about ambitions and governance models
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories