Central New Mexico Community College suspended its student newspaper this week after it published a sex issue, the Associated Press reported. The issue featured articles on such topics as sex toys and students' favorite sexual positions. While officials of the college said that the newspaper's content was offensive, the suspension was lifted amid widespread criticism from the student journalists and their supporters.
- Scrutiny for the Student Press?
- Muslim Cartoon Controversies at Harvard and Illinois
- How widespread are the issues facing fraternities?
- Clashing Over Content and Conduct
- Quick Takes: Rolla Cancels Classes Amid Threat, House Passes Repeal of Pell Restriction, Punishment Lifted Over Watermelon Question, Enrollments Up in India
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories