- How Greek Universities Stay That Way
- Quick Takes: Texas-Pan Am President Accused of Plagiarism, Rice and Baylor Med May Merge, Montclair Students Protest Cartoon Slur on Obama, Police Chief Says He'll Make Degree Legit, Oregon Wrestlers Lose Suit, Anger Over Web Posting, Flu Shot Record
- An Academic Office Trashed in Egypt
- Experts and activists question use of pepper spray at Davis
- Chancellor's apology doesn't end Davis protests
Greece's parliament on Thursday approved legislation that will lead to numerous mergers of programs at the nation's universities, the Associated Press reported. Government leaders argue that the law will allow for efficient use of funds (which are in short supply in the country) to promote quality programs. Students rallied against the law and police used tear gas on a protest outside of the parliament building.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories