The American Political Science Association has named Steven Rathgeb Smith as its next executive director. Smith will succeed Michael Brintnall, who is retiring, on September 1. Smith currently holds the Louis A. Bantle Chair in Public Administration at the Maxwell School of Syracuse University. His research areas include nonprofit organizations, public management and social policy.
- U.S. announces rulemaking on gainful employment, state authorization and 'long-term agenda'
- NCAA defense in likeness lawsuit not tenable, report says
- Interview with the authors of new book on STEM teaching
- Historian and Poet Win Pulitzer Prizes
- Governor Tells UNC to Address Drug and Alcohol Issues
- Another college admits to calculating incorrect SAT averages
- Complaints About Timing of Political Science Meeting
- Shrinkage in Political Science
Search for Jobs