Princeton University on Sunday named Christopher L. Eisgruber, provost for the past nine years, as the university's next president, effective July 1. He will succeeds Shirley M. Tilghman, who is stepping down after 12 years in office. Eisgruber joined the Princeton faculty in 2001 as director of the Program in Law and Public Affairs and the Laurance S. Rockefeller Professor of Public Affairs in the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs and the University Center for Human Values.
- New presidents provosts Babson Empire FDU HPU Lancaster CC Murray State Princeton South Florida
- As campus protests continue, Princeton becomes flashpoint with debate over Woodrow Wilson
- Unsettling Settlement Over 'Donor Intent'
- A Call to Arts
- Protests and controversies over race proliferate on campuses
- The Anti-Summers
- Rethinking Science Education
- Imagining Starting from Scratch
Search for Jobs