Dining hall workers at Pomona College voted Tuesday, 57 to 26, to unionize and to be represented by Unite Here, The Los Angeles Times reported. The vote followed a three-year campaign, marked by numerous campus protests by students backing the workers.
- Top Puerto Rico University Officials Quit to Protest Governance Changes
- Dispute Over Adjunct Union at Pacific Lutheran U.
- Universities in Quebec Plan to Leave Regional Association
- Singaporean Scholars Raise Concerns about Controversial Tenure Denial
- Panel proposes 'radical changes' to culture of scientific research
- Marshall Faculty Votes No Confidence in President
- Academic Minute: History of the National Day of Prayer
- CUNY Settles Discrimination Claim
Search for Jobs