Several leaders of University of Puerto Rico campuses have quit their jobs to protest the governor's signing of legislation to restructure the university's governance system, the Associated Press reported. Administrators of at least four of the university's campuses joined the university's president and chair of its governing board in resigning over the measure.
- Surprising Departure at SUNY
- Feeding the Hand That Cuts You
- Oh Governor, Where Art Thou?
- Agreement in Oregon (for Now)
- Quick Takes: Va. Bill Would Protect Suicidal Students, Montana Rejects 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill, Court Backs Wisconsin on Demoted Official, Wilkes Goes All-Mac, Protests of GOP 'Game' at NYU, Violations at Southern Maine, No Beauty Contest for Union
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories