Florida State University has canceled a summer study abroad program to Israel due to concerns about "escalating military action between Israel and Syria," the Tallahassee Democrat reported. A university spokesman, Keith Bromery, said the decision only affects this summer's program at this point, and that the university will reevaluate safety conditions for next year.
- Three universities back away from plan to pool courses online
- Report Explores Opportunities for Syrian Refugee Students and Scholars
- Essay on using LinkedIn in job searches in academic administration
- House panel votes on student loan interest rates, transparency study
- Should San Jose State Have Defended Prof Under Attack?
- Are we talking about innovation or our anxieties? (essay)
- Data show increasing pace of college enrollment declines
- New ACE report finds diversity gaps between graduates, overall students
Search for Jobs