- Congress's 'Secret Shopper'
- Paul Quinn Loses Accreditation
- Quick Takes: St. Andrews vs. Its Accreditor, Harsh Evaluation Costs University a Gift, Audit Criticizes North Carolina A
- Clearing the Way for Disability Claims
- Quick Takes: Women Need Not Apply, Supreme Court Rejects Delay in Michigan, Davis Pays $725,000 to Ex-Coach, Fake Diploma Blocked, Admission on Stem Cells, Access to Anthropology, Unesco Demands Safety for Iraqi Academics, Maricopa Probe
A Dallas woman who has enrolled in and dropped out of 13 colleges since 2009 -- regularly applying for and keeping federal financial aid -- was indicted Tuesday on six counts of financial aid fraud, The Dallas Morning News reported. When some of the colleges asked her to return aid funds, she refused, and when one college cut off her aid, she filed an appeal.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories