A Dallas woman who has enrolled in and dropped out of 13 colleges since 2009 -- regularly applying for and keeping federal financial aid -- was indicted Tuesday on six counts of financial aid fraud, The Dallas Morning News reported. When some of the colleges asked her to return aid funds, she refused, and when one college cut off her aid, she filed an appeal.
- Congress's 'Secret Shopper'
- Paul Quinn Loses Accreditation
- Quick Takes: St. Andrews vs. Its Accreditor, Harsh Evaluation Costs University a Gift, Audit Criticizes North Carolina A
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 NC State Students, Econ Nobel, ETS General Ed Test, Indictments on Alleged Diploma Mills, Adams State President Fired, Problems for Barber-Scotia, Medical School Allows Gay Group, Morehead Students Charged With Burning Newspaper
- Clearing the Way for Disability Claims
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories