Haifa University has become the first university in Israel to give all students the day off on the most important Christian, Muslim and Druze holidays, Christmas, Eid al Fitr and Eid al Adha, respectively, Haaretz reported. A new calendar will be issued that will not cut either the Jewish holidays off or the total number of class days.
- Ask the Administrator: When Tuesday Becomes Monday...
- Panel criticizes ASA's Israel boycott at association's annual meeting
- California State debates whether to resume study abroad in Israel
- Claremont Lincoln aims to train Christian, Jewish and Muslim clergy
- Math Geek Mom: Still Frames
- Quick Takes: Prof Accused of Plagiarizing Grant Proposal, New Call to Improve Higher Ed, Obama in Effigy at Kentucky, Quinnipiac Expels 3 Accused of Harassment, Wayne State Enrollment Decline, God and Man at Canadian Universities
- Don't Avoid Conflicts; Mine Them
- Christmas Wins Another Round
Search for Jobs