Canadian universities have been seeing steady growth in international enrollments, but only minimal interest from Americans, many of whom could potentially save a lot of money and (for those in some Northern states) enroll at institutions very close to home. An article in The Globe and Mail describes new efforts by some Canadian universities seeking to attract more American students. Special scholarships and increased marketing efforts are being tried by several universities.
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- More Students, More Languages
- Denver and Phoenix could be the last new hotspots for college recruiting. Then what?
- International graduate enrollments show increase
- Can Canada Attract American Students?
- Quick Takes: Hopkins as Potential Target for Animal Rights Underground, Going North for College
- International Grad Enrollments Up
- Growth of private higher ed providers flattens in Australia
Search for Jobs