Johnson University, in Tennessee, and Florida Christian College merged Monday, creating the Johnson University System. Florida Christian will now be called Johnson University Florida, and the system will also offer courses online. Current enrollment in Florida is 371, while enrollment in Tennessee is 954.
- 2 Christian colleges announce merger
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Fort Lewis College, Lock Haven U., Milligan College, Memphis College of Art, U. of Maine-Orono, Wittenberg U.
- Virtual Path to Diversity
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cornell U., Georgia State U., Shawnee State U., Union Graduate College, U. of Tennessee-Knoxville, U. System of New Hampshire
- New presidents provosts Catawba Champlain CUNY Dartmouth FAMU South Central UW
- Less than two years after launch, U of Florida reboots online education initiative
- Georgia college sues Tennessee over state's reaction to a billboard
Search for Jobs