Johnson University, in Tennessee, and Florida Christian College merged Monday, creating the Johnson University System. Florida Christian will now be called Johnson University Florida, and the system will also offer courses online. Current enrollment in Florida is 371, while enrollment in Tennessee is 954.
- UC business schools see different levels of resistance to innovation plans
- Chancellor resigns at Yeshiva University, apologizing for mishandling of sex abuse cases
- University of Minnesota graduate students protest possible deal with Teach for America
- An uncertain situation for study abroad in Egypt
- Study Seeks to Explain Black-White Gap in College Completion
- Upcoming Events in Higher Ed: College Admissions, Community Engagement, Communications Technology Professionals, Global Learning, Internet Policy and Law
- AAUP Raises Concerns on Political Survey at Boulder
- Deans Decry 'Financial Mismanagement'
Search for Jobs