Some of the wealthiest American universities are starting to invest in Africa, seeing the potential for large gains, Reuters reported. Northwestern University, with holdings in companies in Kenya and Nigeria, recently doubled its African investments. Other large endowments investing in Africa include those of the Universities of Michigan, Notre Dame, Texas and Wisconsin. Rockefeller University is expected to make such an investment this year.
- Australia-Africa Network Strengthened
- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- A Crossroads for the Fighting Irish (and Their Peers)
- Essay about the American University of Nigeria
- Essay by an American academic who moved to West Africa to teach
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories