- Competency-based education gets a boost from the Education Department
- An accreditor for emerging models in higher education
- Western Governors' deepening partnership with StraighterLine creates a new path to completion
- A Curricular Innovation, Examined
- Southern New Hampshire U. president takes temporary post at Education Department
The U.S. House of Representatives' Committee on Education and the Workforce on Tuesday held a wide-ranging hearing on innovation in higher education. Members from both sides of the aisle expressed interest in competency-based education and prior learning assessment. The continued relevance of the credit hour standard was also discussed. Speakers included representatives from the Council on Adult and Experiential Learning, StraighterLine, the University System of Maryland, and Western Governors University.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories