A Chinese scientist accused of stealing three vials of a potential anti-cancer drug compound from the Medical College of Wisconsin has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of illegally accessing a computer; a charge of economic espionage was dropped, NBC News reported. Hua Jun Zhao faces up to a $250,000 fine and five years in prison. His sentencing is scheduled for next month.
- Quick Takes: Colleges' Nobel Math Problem, Explosive Devices Found at Ga. Tech, Florida State Returns Professor's Gift, Spanish-English Aid Glossary
- U. of Texas Grad Student on Trial in Iran
- Brown U. sexual assault investigation draws criticism from accused and accusers
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- Morris, Manning and Snowden
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories