U. of Chicago Moving MBA Program From Singapore to Hong Kong
July 12, 2013
The University of Chicago is moving its Asian M.B.A. program from Singapore to Hong Kong, The Wall Street Journal reported. The move reflects the growing demand from people in China for M.B.A. programs, and a desire to be closer to China.
- The American Model
- British Council report assesses landscape for cross-border educaton
- Pacific Rim views on global education: Hong Kong+Seattle
- Worldwide Paradox for Women
- After 15 years of expanding its presence in China, Bryant University plans branch in Zhuhai
- 'World Class Worldwide'
- What a Difference a Decade Makes
- One MBA program makes no apologies for its high costs
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...
Denmark Technical College is a public, comprehensive, Historically Black, two-year technical college located in rural Bamberg County. The College...