- Rutgers president faces controversy on multiple fronts, including athletics
- After months of controversy, a $90,000 bonus for Rutgers's president
- Report shows how Rutgers botched handling of former coach, reiterates 5-year-old recommendations to improve athletics
- Rutgers says it didn't have cause to fire Rice. Contract suggests otherwise
- New Conflict of Interest Allegations
Robert Barchi, the new president of Rutgers University, already under fire for athletic scandals, is now receiving scrutiny for his corporate ties. The Record reported that he is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to serve on the advisory boards of two private companies that do business with Rutgers. The Rutgers board approved the arrangement and Barchi said he does not involve himself in university decisions involving the two companies. But some ethics experts said that the arrangements still raised issues about conflicts of interest.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories