- Essay questions mandatory arbitration clauses for students in for-profit higher education
- Federal judge orders TICAS to supply emails in probe of former Education Department official
- List of gainful employment negotiators emerges
- Harkin releases critical report on for-profits
- Major Troubles for Decker College
The California attorney general's office went to court Wednesday to seek to force Bridgepoint Education to turn over many documents, the Associated Press reported. The documents cover information about marketing, sales, and academics. The attorney general's office has been investigating reports of false advertising by some for-profit colleges, and officials said that Bridgepoint had failed to turn over the requested documents. A Bridgepoint spokeswoman declined to comment.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories