A Bloomberg article explores the power of the Fraternity and Sorority Political Action Committee, known as FratPAC. The article describes how the political action committee has discouraged anti-hazing legislation (saying it is not needed) while protecting tax breaks for Greek houses.
- Observations From the Frat Subreddit
- Hazing incidents draw increasingly intense responses
- Instructors say anti-hazing push led to termination
- Drinking and Deaning
- Hazing Charges Against University Officials Dropped
- Can Hazing Be Stopped?
- Hazed and Confused
- Amherst bans membership in underground fraternities
Search for Jobs