Iran's Departing President Will Start University
July 29, 2013
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is about to end his tenure as Iran's president, will be starting a university, Bloomberg reported. The university, which will focus on graduate education, will be located in Teheran.
- Career Education Corp. expands major adaptive learning experiment
- Changing the 'hook-up culture' conversation on college campuses
- Penn State announces new health insurance surcharges for smokers, others
- Some colleges recruit students who have already accepted offers elsewhere
- Essay on state of communications scholarship
- Essay on the coaching style of mentoring
- U. of California Board of Regents adopts new measure for academic freedom
- Conservative Group Questions Book for Frosh at College of Charleston
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Willamette is a nationally renowned, highly selective private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 1842, Willamette is the first...
Located on the North side of Chicago, North Park University is a comprehensive and Christian liberal arts university that serves nearly 3,200...