Iran's Departing President Will Start University
July 29, 2013
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is about to end his tenure as Iran's president, will be starting a university, Bloomberg reported. The university, which will focus on graduate education, will be located in Teheran.
- The Speech That Wasn't
- Quick Takes: Iran's President Will Talk at Columbia, No Extra Time for Lactation, Ebola Study Halted, Producing Business Professors, Anthropology Announces Journal Shift, New Approach to Corporate Donations, Rabies Shots for 11 Students
- Watch Out Whom You Invite to Speak ...
- Quick Takes: Rhetoric and Protest at Columbia, Education Dept. Unveils College Search Site, Genius Grants, What the CDC Missed, Berry Settles Rape Suit, Freshman Charged in Shootings, Student Satisfaction Gaps, Campus Visits, ACC Impact
- The Path of Respectful Engagement
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- New report on repression of academics in Iran
- A Scholar Detained
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Bates Technical College annually serves approximately 3,000 career training students and 10,000 more community members on three campuses in programs...
Developing disciples and scholars since 1899, Azusa Pacific is a comprehensive, Christian, evangelical university, committed to God First and known...