The Organization of American Historians has released a report on the historians who were part of a large study released by the Coalition on the Academic Workforce last year about faculty members off the tenure track. Among other things, the study found that historians were more likely than other adjuncts to view college teaching as their primary job, and to have hope of full-time or tenure-track work.
- Essay on how new faculty members can make sense of administrators
- Court dismisses lawsuit claiming law school misrepresented employment data
- Report documents how higher education exacerbates racial inequities
- Documenting Adjunct Work
- Review of Susan P. Mattern, "The Prince of Medicine: Galen in the Roman Empire"
- Obama again proposes new money for job training at community colleges
- U. of Wisconsin System President to Step Down
- MIT releases report on its role in the case against Internet activist Aaron Swartz
Search for Jobs