- At college sexual assault summit, talk of apologies and 'toxic' climates
- Should expulsion be the default discipline policy for students accused of sexual assault?
- Essay asks why White House efforts to combat sexual assault aren't more focused on alcohol
- Pressure on colleges to deal with sexual assault leads to growing cottage industry
- White House calls on colleges to do more to combat sexual assault
A new federal law requires colleges to step up their efforts to prevent sexual assaults, including through the controversial practice of mandatory training for students. A leading provider of training in financial literacy and alcohol education and prevention, Everfi, is today releasing HAVEN, which has been used so far by 700,000 students at 180 institutions and is designed to fulfill the requirements of the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (Campus SaVE Act).
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories