A new federal law requires colleges to step up their efforts to prevent sexual assaults, including through the controversial practice of mandatory training for students. A leading provider of training in financial literacy and alcohol education and prevention, Everfi, is today releasing HAVEN, which has been used so far by 700,000 students at 180 institutions and is designed to fulfill the requirements of the Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (Campus SaVE Act).
- Spain tries to keep higher ed reform moving in a time of austerity
- Incoming student characteristics determine graduation rates, studies find
- Controversial California bill to outsource student learning dead until 2014 or later
- Let's talk to families about paying for college in language they understand (essay)
- College faulted for not considering childbirth a legitimate reason to miss class
- New Report on Sex Assaults at Start of College
- Senate Panel Moves on Work Force Bill
- Hillsdale President Criticized for Referring to Minorities as 'Dark Ones'
Search for Jobs