Academic Minute: Similarity in Primate DNA
August 26, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, Adam Siepel of Cornell University explains why humans and chimpanzees are drastically different despite sharing much of the same DNA. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Academic Minute: Cooperation and Chimpanzees
- Academic Minute: Psychology of Screaming
- Academic Minute: Fairness in Chimpanzees
- Academic Minute: Stress and Obesity
- Academic Minute: Soy Diets and Primate Evolution
- Academic Minute: Night Owls and Morning People
- Academic Minute: The Brain and New Music
- Academic Minute: Poets and 'Fortune' Magazine
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Princeton is the fourth-oldest college in the United States. The ambience of its earliest days is palpable in historic landmarks on campus, most...
Founded in Worcester, Mass., in 1865, WPI was one of the nation's earliest technological universities . From our founding days, we've taken a unique...