Claudia Diaz, a senior anatomy lecturer at RMIT University in Australia, has come up with an unusual way to bring anatomy alive to students. As reported by The Age, she hires a man to strip to his underwear and to have his body painted so that it shows what would be visible under his skin. Creating "Anatomical Man," as he is called, appears to work, she said.
- New presidents or provosts: Alamance Antioch Berkeley Bronx King's Mesalands Stark Maine Missouri
- Essay of advice for those starting careers as assistant professors
- In new book, California union president says public colleges can be free
- Review of Benjamin Kline Hunnicut, 'Free Time: The Forgotten American Dream'
- Study: Cadavers Better Teaching Tool Than Computers
- Academic Minute: Spatial Justice and Urban Planning
- INTO Oregon State English Programs Earn Accreditation
- Cost of textbooks in focus as universities launch pilot projects
Search for Jobs