Claudia Diaz, a senior anatomy lecturer at RMIT University in Australia, has come up with an unusual way to bring anatomy alive to students. As reported by The Age, she hires a man to strip to his underwear and to have his body painted so that it shows what would be visible under his skin. Creating "Anatomical Man," as he is called, appears to work, she said.
- A former ambassador to the Vatican moves to a new university after sexual harassment investigation
- Review of Susan P. Mattern, "The Prince of Medicine: Galen in the Roman Empire"
- Bienvenido in Cicero, Ill.
- A '50 Shades' for the scholarly set (essay)
- The Writer Inside Me
- Martin Luther King vs. Role Model Nonsense
- Research Notes, Day 7
- The humanities strengthen the study of science (essay)
Search for Jobs