Oral Roberts University had a special feature planned for a chapel service last week: A bald eagle was supposed to be set lose and then fly to its trainer. As The Tulsa World reported, the eagle instead flew around the room for a bit, as students chanted "U.S.A.," and then crashed into a window. While the eagle recovered, many were shocked by what they saw.
- Pearson, Knewton Expand Adaptive Learning Partnership
- Donor Pulls $100,000 Gift Over Westfield State President's 'Lavish Spending'
- Altius releases documents on Ivy Bridge College accreditation fight
- Essay on unusual approach to book about the 2012 election
- Academic Minute: The Jet Stream and Greenland Warming
- Colleges start new programs
- Study finds that too many adjectives and adverbs detract from academic writing
- Brazil's scientific mobility scholarship program keeps growing
Search for Jobs