African-American studies in the United States is "alive and well," according to a new report issued by scholars at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The report surveyed 1,777 colleges and universities and found that 76 percent have some type of black studies. While some college offer only a course or two, 20 percent of those surveyed have full departments or programs.
- 'Faring Well' or Disappearing?
- Report: Minority community college students denied access to federal loans
- Report: Salaries for higher education professionals up 2.2%
- Report: deep learning requires more attention from policy makers and institutions
- Report: Distance Learning Providers Should Be Regulated By Fewer States, Perhaps Just One
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories