- Quick Takes: Visa for Scholar Denied, Opposing Research Access Law, Yale Tops Harvard in Endowment Growth, Morehouse President to Retire, New Chief for Phoenix, Career Ed Revolving Door, More Mumps, Student Editors Punish Themselves, Private Loans
- Phoenix Pays to Tell Its Story
- A "Media" Opportunity for U of P's William J. Pepicello
- A National Community College?
- A For-Profit Accountability System?
William J. Pepicello will retire as president of the University of Phoenix after seven years in the job, the institution announced Wednesday. Pepicello, who has worked at the for-profit university since 1995, has navigated Phoenix through both strong growth and the contraction that much of his sector has encountered post-recession, and has been a visible presence at meetings of higher education leaders.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories