- Defining a Great University
- 'Imagine HBCUs Differently'
- NRC report calls for greater investment and improved efficiency for research universities
- Essay on when good rankings lead colleges in the wrong direction
- Quick Takes: Iran Releases Northridge Student on Bail, Economic Downturn Hits Harvard, Phoenix Settles Claims of Pro-Mormon Bias, IU Compromise on Building Named for Segregationist, Next Hopkins President, New Name for Land Grant Group, Alumni Snobbery
States generally meet their obligations to match certain federal funds that go to predominantly white land-grant universities, but this isn't the case for historically black land-grant colleges, according to a new report by the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities. Between 2010-12, the report says, the black land-grant colleges should have received an additional $56 million in state funds.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories